My wife Allyson rocks da muthafuckin house!
Because it's hard for my crippled body to grab far away things, she got me this awesome device called the EZ Reacher. Check it out: EZ Reacher.
However, one thing I've noticed is that, because its arm's so long, it's hard to drink a beer...
On a much different note, our friends, Ric and Stevie, just came over with thier adopted kid Marrissa.
She so cute. She's proof that it's not genes that make a family; it's love.
P.S. Just so you know they're not a gay couple. Stevie is, in fact, a woman. She uses the nickname "Stevie" in place of her real name, "Steven".
- ► 2010 (10)
- March 30, 2006 EZ Reacher
- March 24, 2006 * Bright Eyes
- March 15, 2005 Raise your kids right
- March 12, 2006
- 3-10-06 The Ultimate Joke Book
- Library architecture and, my mother-in-law, Sue
- 3-10-06 More about Valley Packaging...MY ATTEMPTED...
- 3-10-06 Valley Packaging
- 3-05-2006 evilness
- Dear reader, There's a show I frequently watch on...
- 3-03-06 Unschooling
- ▼ March (13)