We all have a say in how the world will turn out by the way we raise our kids. If we raise them to question authority and have minds of thier own, there won't be another "Nazi, Germany".
This sounds strange, but, even though I feel guilty for being comatosed because I missed so much of my daughter's life; I believe that my coma has taught her tons.
It also made me totally positive that I picked a marvelous woman to wed. I feel much less guilty because she was there.
- ► 2010 (10)
- March 30, 2006 EZ Reacher
- March 24, 2006 * Bright Eyes
- March 15, 2005 Raise your kids right
- March 12, 2006
- 3-10-06 The Ultimate Joke Book
- Library architecture and, my mother-in-law, Sue
- 3-10-06 More about Valley Packaging...MY ATTEMPTED...
- 3-10-06 Valley Packaging
- 3-05-2006 evilness
- Dear reader, There's a show I frequently watch on...
- 3-03-06 Unschooling
- ▼ March (13)