One thing I've learned is that evilness is just a natural part of humanity. We should just accept it. But we should do our best to eliminate it.
When evil/bad things happen. Examine your life, and see if there's anything you could change to prevent them from happening. I'm not saying that you should blame yourself. I'm just saying that all of humanity is linked. And things we do - no matter how minor - have far reaching consequences...
- ► 2010 (10)
- March 30, 2006 EZ Reacher
- March 24, 2006 * Bright Eyes
- March 15, 2005 Raise your kids right
- March 12, 2006
- 3-10-06 The Ultimate Joke Book
- Library architecture and, my mother-in-law, Sue
- 3-10-06 More about Valley Packaging...MY ATTEMPTED...
- 3-10-06 Valley Packaging
- 3-05-2006 evilness
- Dear reader, There's a show I frequently watch on...
- 3-03-06 Unschooling
- ▼ March (13)