I found an old joke book while digging around in my cramped, overflowing bookshelf. The joke book has the totally original, creative name, The Ultimate Joke Book.
I'll periodically post some jokes from the book.
The first hilarious joke [found in the "church humor" chapter]:
"Lord," came the prayer, "so far today, so good. I haven't sworn, stolen anything, gotten angry at anyone, or even had any evil thoughts.
"but now comes the test, and I implore your help. I have to get up and go to work"
Don't laugh too hard. There will be more jokes later...whether you like it or not.
- ► 2010 (10)
- March 30, 2006 EZ Reacher
- March 24, 2006 * Bright Eyes
- March 15, 2005 Raise your kids right
- March 12, 2006
- 3-10-06 The Ultimate Joke Book
- Library architecture and, my mother-in-law, Sue
- 3-10-06 More about Valley Packaging...MY ATTEMPTED...
- 3-10-06 Valley Packaging
- 3-05-2006 evilness
- Dear reader, There's a show I frequently watch on...
- 3-03-06 Unschooling
- ▼ March (13)