When I was in highschool I would take the bus to school every day. It happened to be the same bus that certain folks rode to get to Valley Packaging. You probably don't know what Valley Packaging is. Well, in thier words it's a factory with the following goal "To promote the dignity and worth of individuals who have disabilities or are disadvantaged and to assist them in developing their optimum level of social, vocational and economic independence in the community."
Like I said, I took the same bus as the Valley Packaging folks. It was a bus reknowned in my highschool, Appleton East, for being loaded with, what a lot of kids thought were, "crazy retards".
I find it strange that I've reached a point in my life where I could be viewed in the same light. I might not speak coherently, but at least I still have to write coherently. At least I hope I do...
- ► 2010 (10)
- March 30, 2006 EZ Reacher
- March 24, 2006 * Bright Eyes
- March 15, 2005 Raise your kids right
- March 12, 2006
- 3-10-06 The Ultimate Joke Book
- Library architecture and, my mother-in-law, Sue
- 3-10-06 More about Valley Packaging...MY ATTEMPTED...
- 3-10-06 Valley Packaging
- 3-05-2006 evilness
- Dear reader, There's a show I frequently watch on...
- 3-03-06 Unschooling
- ▼ March (13)