There's a show I frequently watch on BET called "The Road Show".
The Road Show visits colleges. And hyper African-American students are gathered to watch The Road Show VJs [Viideo Jockeys] announce. It truly is a spectacle.
One thing The Road Show does is have a trivia contest between girls and boys. And this is where the hilarity ensues.
The trivia contest works like this: The VJs ask a question. And give the African-American student four choices to chose from.
It's apparent, from the list of choices, what the correct answer is.
For example, here's a question I made up:
Which actor played in the movie "Pulp Fiction"?
1. Pee Wee herman
2. Chuck Norris
3. Jane Fonda
4. Samuel L. Jackson [the only black choice]
Can you guess?
Which singer did the song "What's love gotta do with it?"?
2. Britney Spears
3. Courtney Love
4. Tina Turner
- ► 2010 (10)
- March 30, 2006 EZ Reacher
- March 24, 2006 * Bright Eyes
- March 15, 2005 Raise your kids right
- March 12, 2006
- 3-10-06 The Ultimate Joke Book
- Library architecture and, my mother-in-law, Sue
- 3-10-06 More about Valley Packaging...MY ATTEMPTED...
- 3-10-06 Valley Packaging
- 3-05-2006 evilness
- Dear reader, There's a show I frequently watch on...
- 3-03-06 Unschooling
- ▼ March (13)