Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Most artists are inspired by something or someone.

I wonder what God, if you believe in one, was inspired by when he created Earth.

I believe there's a story in that.


*****

My new brain works in very mysterious ways. I feel as though I once lived my life as somebody completely different from the person I am now.

Weird things pop in to my head. For example, I wonder if any readers have ever seen the movie "Booty Call".

I haven't. But I'm totally itchin to rent it.

And, as far as I know, I've always been a nerdy, white dude my whole life.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

It's probably all the BET you've been watching...
I haven't seen it, but it looks like a gem!

Hilary said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married 33 gentleman. My wife Allyson and I have an 11 year old daughter named Veronica.