I know that my coma, and my coma recovery process, has been very hard on my daughter. And this gives me an idea.
I'm going write a journal with the idea that, one day in the future, I'll give it to her so she can get a better understanding of exactly what I was going through.
On a much different note, I was reading the latest issue of Punk Planet when I got a great idea. It struck me that, yes, there are many zines for indie book. But I don't know of any for indie books. Zines that treat books and authors like rock stars.
- ► 2010 (10)
- April 27, 2006 New name?
- April 25, 2006. My "Full House" inspired story.
- April 22 The way I feel sometimes...
- 4-18-06 Bicycle Greenways continued...
- 4-16-06 Bicycle Greenways
- Friday, April 14, 2005 Homosexuality
- Unfortunately, More Uncle Joey Jokes...
- Thursday, April 13, 2006. Uncle Joey
- Tuesday, April 11, 2006
- Monday, April 10, 2006
- 4-09-06 Last names and a Nanostory
- April 06, 2006 Journal
- April 03, 2006.
- 4-02-06 Reading
- ▼ April (14)