Tuesday, April 25, 2006

April 25, 2006. My "Full House" inspired story.

Hello peeps [yes, I'm hip now],

I'm going to use this blog in attempts to get my writing ability back. And, yes, I did have some writing ability.

My post-coma brain is totally obsessed with bad television. I find that, for some odd reason, I'm inspired by bad TV. So I'm going to try to write a story inspired by that awesome sitcom "Full House".

I'm lucky, since most people have seen this wonderful program, I can be short with my descriptions of the characters.

********

The Groovy Girls

One autumn day, Uncle Jesse's band, The Cool Guys, was practising in the basement.

Jesse's niece Stephanie and her friend Kimmy were stealing shots of booze in the kitchen. The music came through the shut basement door.
Kimmy took her third shot of bourbon, and said to Stephanie, "You know what? I didn't think they'd be so good."

Holding a full shot glass, Stephanie crinkled her eyebrows and said, "Yeah they're pretty good. But you won't hear any Backstreet Boys songs coming from down there."

[laugh track]

Stephanie's two year old sister, Michelle walked in, heard the music, and let off huge smile. "Cool," she said as she gave off a thumbs up, "Rock N' Row"

[laugh track]

A loud knock comes from the front door. Stephanie answers it.

Two skanky-looking women are in the doorway.

"Uncle Jesse," Yells Stephanie, "Your groupies are here!"

[laugh track]


To Be Continued...whether you like it or not.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

when I was pregnant an episode of Full House made me cry once.
Okay, I lied, I wasn't pregnant.
Okay, I lied, it wasn't just once.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married 33 gentleman. My wife Allyson and I have an 11 year old daughter named Veronica.