Monday, April 03, 2006

April 03, 2006.

I picked up an old copy of Better Homes and Gardens. It actually had an article that I really enjoyed.

The article was entitle "Living A Vivid Dream". It was about the home/apartment-type things , called Habitat 67, built for the 1967 world's fair in Montreal.

My descriptions won't do it justice, so check out this website: Habitat 67.

***

On a different note, I sorta miss the awesomely funny sitcom, Perfect Strangers.

The hijinks of Balki and Cousin Larry were just so damn wacky. I'd find myself laughing so hard that I'd accidently barf and poop my pants.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

...I'd accidently barf and poop my pants.

I'm kind of embarrassed about how much I can't stop laughing about this...but not enough to keep my compulsive commenting at bay.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married 33 gentleman. My wife Allyson and I have an 11 year old daughter named Veronica.