Saturday, September 10, 2005

September 10

Okay,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Skullen. I have a lovely wife. And a funny, gorgeous daughter. My favorite thing that I used to do was ride my bicycle.

Notice that I used the phrase "used to". I wrote that because I am unable to ride a bike. My brain injury screwed up my balance majorly.

"What brain injury?", you might be asking yourself.

I was hit, while riding my bike, by a pick-up truck. I'm told that I flew in the air and landed in the bed of the truck. Thank god, I was wearing a helmet! It saved my life.

I'm very happy that I'm still around to watch my daughter grow up. I'm also glad I'm still around to give my lovely wife hugs and kisses... and more; but we won't go into that.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married 33 gentleman. My wife Allyson and I have an 11 year old daughter named Veronica.