Saturday, September 24, 2005

10-24-05

Good morning Y'all,

I just got done sending the following email to that group of anti-abortion idiots, Operation Rescue. I sort of hope that they take it seriously so I can publish their response

The email:

"Hello,

I came up with the following AA slogan.

If you want to use it, it's yours for free. Let me know what you think.


The Slogan: 'What if the Virgin Mary had an abortion!?!? ' "


Not bad, if I do think so myself. It perfectly sums up the horror of abortion.

Regards,
Ian [obviously a fake name]"

*********

On a much different note, I've been thinking about vampires.

I bet the person who came up with the idea if vampires had something similar to "head trauma". I say that because "undead" is such a terrific word to describe what it feels like to have brain damage.

That said, I'm definitely going to write a story about realistic vampires. I'll make it realistic, so instead of biting people on the neck and sucking their blood, they'll put people in a coma by beating them over the head with a baseball bat.

1 comment:

Cully_J said...

Yeah, I bet you just looooooooove my blog, blogppromo

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married 33 gentleman. My wife Allyson and I have an 11 year old daughter named Veronica.