Thursday, September 22, 2005

10-22-05 LOVE POST

This is a "love post" to my wife.

See, I just love her so much. My goal is make other girls jealous because of how much I love her. Another goal I have is to make other husbands want to kill me because they can never measure up to my love for her.

See, even if I had secrets that could save the U.S. and there was a carbon monoxide leak. And we only had one gas mask. She'd get it.

Even though, by being alive, I could save all of you; kiss your life goodbye!

Why?

Because some asshole loves wife so much.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Reporters Without Borders presents the Handbook for Bloggers and Cyber-dissidents
Reporters Without Borders today publishes a Handbook for Bloggers and Cyber-Dissidents , in which experts and bloggers from all over the world advise Internet users, especially those in repressive countries, ...
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my Adware Remover related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

121774 said...

What a great site you have here, I bookmarked it!

I have a natural male enhancement related info site. It covers natural male enhancement related information.

Check it out when you can. ;)

Lester said...

Can Sony really take on the iPod?
Time and again, news accounts have noted Sony's loss of the portable music to Apple Computer.
Interesting blog! I have site that's a guide to quality home furnishings, apparel and gifts. If you're interested, please stop by.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married 33 gentleman. My wife Allyson and I have an 11 year old daughter named Veronica.