Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 - first post...

Hello,

I hope my gentle readers weren't overly alarmed by my long abscence. I haven't published any blog-entries since September... I'm a bit disappointed in myself for being such a slacker.

I'm not going to bore you with my repeated exercise log-entries. I'll probably just have one daily total.

I rode that thing so much that I wore it out, and got a new one: Schwinn 240.

***

This guy is inspiring:
He competed in a 412 bike race across South Dakota called GutCheck 2-12.
It was a pretty amazing feat considering that He's got chronic back pain and Ulcerative Colitis (an inflammatory bowel disease).
Plus, he did it on a recumbent trike!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married 33 gentleman. My wife Allyson and I have an 11 year old daughter named Veronica.