Thursday, August 03, 2006

Thursday, August 3, 2006 The end of the world...and how to prevent it. Uplifting, I know!

I know how the world ends.

In my vision of the future, science has progressed so much that we now have the ability to obliterate the entire planet with one touch of a button.

The Earth's end will come during a time of war. The only way to win this war is to mass annialate the "enemy". And, in doing so, we greatly damage the environment. And, because everything depends on the environment for survival, it has a huge effect.

I'm a big proponent of evolution. And one can say "survival of the fittest" will solve the problem. But, the change in the environment would be so drastic that gene mutation won't be able to keep up.

Now, I also know of ways to prevent this bleak future...

We must keep our educated. They should also be aware that every decision they make - no matter how small - has a role in the Earth's future.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married 33 gentleman. My wife Allyson and I have an 11 year old daughter named Veronica.