Thursday, August 10, 2006

August 10, 2006...One sentence? HOLY SHIT!

I'm, now, reading a book by David Guterson called Our Lady Of The Forest. My once-comatosed brain finds it very hard to get past the first page. I find it hard because it contains an ultra-long sentence that one has to read multiple times to digest. So, I'll share the single sentence:

According to her own account and the accounts of others in the North Fork Campground who would later be questioned by the diocesan committee, by Father Collins of Saint Joseph's of North Fork, by the bishop's representative, and by reporter covering the purported apparitions - including tabloid journalist who treated the story like a visitation by martians or the birth of a two-headed infant- the girl left her camp before eight o'clock and walked alone in the woods.

Yes, that is only one sentence!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Well, for what it's worth, my never-been-comatosed brain can't process that sentence.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married 33 gentleman. My wife Allyson and I have an 11 year old daughter named Veronica.