Saturday, July 15, 2006

July 15, 2006 Tour De Appleton

Hello Gentle Readers,

The biggest bicycle race, Tour De France, is going on right now. I'm lucky that I can watch on television. It makes me drool for cycling again.

Luckily, there's a very popular race here in Appleton [where I live] starting in the beginning of August. It's called Tour De Appleton.

It's not open to everybody, however. There are some prerequisites...

The first prerequisite is that you should’ve, at one time, been busted for drunk driving.

The second is that your driver’s license should’ve been revoked.

The third, is that you should ride a cheap ass bike…Preferably bought from a place like Walmart... Something like a Huffy or Next.

I’m definitely going to sign up for it when I get my tricycle. Hopefully they’ll let me in…


No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married 33 gentleman. My wife Allyson and I have an 11 year old daughter named Veronica.