Wednesday, February 08, 2006

2-08-06 Bleak future

I have a pretty bleak vision of the future.

In my future, technology has progess so much that humanity has lost all of its value. I picture a future where people are put to death at a certain agebecause they're too old. And handicapped people with little intelligence are also put to death because they take more than they contribute to society. It's up to us to make sure this bleak future doesn't happen. We must spot seedlings of this future and try to eliminate it before it grows and becomes acceptedwithout question. Does anybody spot seedlings? And, if so, what are they?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ever watch Logan's Run?

Amber said...

Found your blogs by way of Amelia. I'm so glad you're writing and will look forward to reading the content of your archives. Drew always says, "a corrupt government breeds great art." i.e. the more conflict and social unrest, the more artists will feel the need to create art as a balance for and statement against the powers that be. So, though the future may be miserable in some regards, we'll at least have fantastic art (if his logic holds, and the "powers that be" don't decide to do in artist and writers).

Email me sometime, yes?

Amber

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married 33 gentleman. My wife Allyson and I have an 11 year old daughter named Veronica.